EVENTS. See what’s happening in CVWC.
There’s always something new and exciting to see and do in Cascade Valley Wine Country. Be sure to check this page often for exciting events both regional and area-specific. And be sure to check the websites of individual wineries so you don’t miss out on the many other fun goings-on that will contribute to your peak wine experience.
Wenatchee Wine & Food Festival
Wenatchee Winery Events:
- Paella in the Vineyard-September 23
- Live Jazz every Thursday 6-9pm
- Ladies Night Out every Wednesday 6-9pm
- Solo Guitarist every Friday and Saturday 6-9pm
- International Rose Day Class & Tasting – August 14
- Cabernet Day Class & Tasting- August 31
- 8th Annual Good Baaa to Summer-August-19th
Save the date! Leavenworth Fall wine walk is just around the corner!
Leavenworth Fall Wine Walk- September 9
Stroll, sip and savor through downtown Leavenworth and taste at twenty tasting rooms and special tasting sites. Enjoy a complimentary wine glass, bottle tote, prizes, specialty cheeses from the Cheesemonger, live music and all the charms of Washington’s Bavarian getaway.
For more information check out Cascade Farmlands.
Get your tickets today!
Leavenworth Winery Events
Eagle Creek Winery
Icicle Ridge Winery
Goose Ridge Winery
Wedge Mountain Winery